Wednesday, July 21, 2010

~Blame It On You~

She was a friend of me who soon became the enemy . my heart said
it was meant to be . cold sweats and nightmares of killing her for breaking thee .
vow to be won from corruption of adultery . praying at night these days I'll
ever see through . who knew this gal was out to get me for yams . having
dreams of her scams . professed before I had advanced . delirious kisses of
deception was my justified stance . ignorance in self-contained disobedient hands .
infatuations claimed true in definition of this . female relation contradicted with my
standards for miss . witness the hand of God begin the visions progress . as
vengeance for all my pain grew deep in my flesh . decisions to sever contact
of distraught and distress . no less then fullness tribulated to bless .
found peace and release from the grip of distress . the culprit responsible found
to be the likeness of me . in terms of images I blame this on self . for not protecting
my affections from seductions of Hell . her spell had me bound like bank tellers
and hostages . smell had me fooled like designer female imposture sense .
why does it happen to the best of God's men . we fall from desires of fruit
that's been forbidden . from beginning of time we been blamin' the women .
it ain't their fault that they're fine . we need to wait 'till It's given .

I blame it on you . Take the blame from me . if you were in my shoes . You'd
do the same to me . the repercussions I felt . from the hand that was dealt .
I done used up all my aces but our faces need help .

Feelin' remorse from divorce . Let'n nature take It's ugly course . catapulting two
people in love to insulting . I wish I never met you . baby doll compliance . Join
the concubine . jagged like a porcupine . Alliance . in reliance on self . Searching
for my Keebler elf . in trees on the wrong side of the woods . and that's no good .
dancing earnestly with former spit . swearing up and down that she lagit' .
aint knowing this lighteningbolts and storms about to hit . when I made them vows .
I heard the screams I saw the clouds . made no mind . ignoring all the warning
signs . from top to bottom of my free man . monkeying around day dream believer .
believing in happiness forever . mind was scrappiness from unclever and unclear . temporarily brain-dead sank my teeth in the poison cornbread of a big head .
we were wove in . then we dove in . the water rose above our heads . that's when
The flesh came to life . And the spirit metamorphed to dead . she killed me softer
then a refugee . and made sure what not left of me . bamboozled by my free man .
from united into one . Through a process labeled marriage . until less then half
a man seemed established in a baby carriage . Peering out of struggle .
responsibilities to juggle . I find it funny . pay no matter to scoff about or chuckle .
beneath my stature I'm superman with no terry hatcher . I stand alone this time .
give in the Lord my heart to capture .

I blame it on you . Take the blame from me . if you was in my shoes . You'd do the same to me . the repercussions I felt . from the hand that was dealt . I done used up all my aces . but our faces need help .


No comments: