Tuesday, August 03, 2010

~Watchers Of The Predictable~

He was a train wreck.
Too busy with life,
Too busy with her.
He had alot to say,
But couldn't find the words.
Intoxicated through his tongue.
Choked, and confused.
Rushed, and worthless...

To say the least.

He'd been touched,
Lost a friend,
Gave a speech,
Switched jobs,
Lost himself along the way,
And cursed the ones he loved.

Steal a ring that was given in time,
And miss a curse that was meant for you.
Cry because he "wasn't the one"...

Forget the love he had,
Forget the times he shared,
And forget everything he did.

Turn your eyes, and blame him.
Spit on his name, and pass out curses among your friends...
A comodity among the blameless.
But God so easy...
Be easy.

And as much as he can't admit it,
He's broken.
Break this!
So predictable.
"He wasn't predictable until now".
He's become predictable now.
So, So very predictable.

NOW WATCH!!....
Never evert your eyes...
Never look away...
As we try to prove what he'll do next.

Now what will he do next?



(It's been over a year since my last post.. And it wasn't even my words.
I've had a fit of a time recently. I've lost alot of things I've been so proud to have. Ever since my grandfather died for some reason I've lost the will to write. And I can't seem to fully get it back. I get so busy with life and meaningless things. and although I have spent over 2-3 months making this last poem, honestly... it sucks when I read it. I can't seem to find what I had 4 years ago. What made it so easy to write poetry that didn't suck. I would love this to be another congrats speech about how well I've been doing, and how I've had this site for so long. but honestly I can't try to fool myself like that. I guess I can say. grats to another year. I'm sorry It's been so late, few, and far between. I hope ya'll (or you.. how ever many people read this site, if any) aren't as dissapointed at this as I am.)

No comments: